How to Remove KIA Symbols
- 1). Loosen the adhesive behind the emblem you would like to remove by slowly passing a heat gun back and forth over it for 3 minutes. Keep the gun at least 6 inches from the cars finish, as prolonged exposure could result in paint damage.
- 2). Slide the edge of the plastic knife under the base of the emblem.
- 3). Pry the emblem from the cars surface slowly so the melted adhesive can separate.
- 4). Wash away any excess adhesive with a rag and soapy water.
- 5). Repeat Steps 1 to 4 on any emblem or decal sticker you would like to remove from your KIA.