How to Clean Car Sun Visors
- 1). Put on eye goggles to protect your eyes from flying dust particles. Wear a dust mask to prevent inhaling the dust and dirt particles.
- 2). Wipe both sides of the sun visor with a clean cloth to remove surface dust and dirt. Dust and dirt can quickly collect on plastic sun visors.
- 3). Inspect the sun visor for stubborn dirt spots. If dirt spots remain on the sun visor, brush the sun visor vigorously with an upholstery brush.
- 4). Inspect the sun visor for remaining stains. If any stains remain, apply all-purpose household cleaner to a clean rag.
- 5). Rub the rag over the stains on the sun visor. Wipe both sides of the sun visor with the rag, to ensure the sun visor is completely clean.