How to Remove a Headlight Relay on an Infiniti J30
- 1). Open the hood of the J30 and locate the headlight relay where the left fender meets the engine compartment firewall.
- 2). Use a socket wrench to remove the bolts from the cruise control throttle actuator. Lift it out of the engine compartment.
- 3). Remove the three relay nuts with a socket wrench. The nuts are 12 mm in size, and are located below the left wheel well.
- 4). Remove the 10-mm bolt from the headlight relay, and lift the relay out slightly.
- 5). Disconnect the two electrical connectors from the bottom of the relay and remove it from the engine compartment.